Gå til innhold

8.5 + 10 x 17" 2-pieces wheels

Ranger emnet

Fidrio

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello !

I´ve some RH-wheels Type "ZW1" with size 8.5 and 10 x 17.

They are absolutly ok ! No scratches or damages or anything else !

This wheels are new high polished, the outer rims and the centers also.

The small bolts are also changed, so this set looks really bright.

thumbnail?CUSTOMERNO=23966676&t=de1585285894.1160504995

They are 5/112 bolt pattern and you have to use Adapters to fit them on every 5-bolt carbody. You will find more informations for this system at the homepage of http://www.rh-alurad.de. This Adapters will cost 150 Euro extra.

For some models you would need some hub centric rings but they doesn´t costs so much. If you want I could by them here in Germany. They costs 20 Euro extra.

Feel free to contact me if you need some more informations or if you want pictures of details. Please take the following eMail-Adress: krokohaselot@freenet.de

This set has to ship from Germany to Norway and will cost 130 Euro.

The price for this four wheels should be 1400 Euro.

Your

Fidrio

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider