Gå til innhold

Jubeleum

Henrik_rexten

Anbefalte innlegg

http://www.mercedes190.co.uk/

Right guys and girls, listen up!

Incase you didnt know or werent aware, it is the 25th anniversary of the Mercedes W201 next year and to celebrate this another member and I are organizing a special event.

The planned event will be hosted at the newly built Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands. If you havent heard about their new museum I suggest you take a look at their website and see the features for yourselfs www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk (Go to PRODUCTS AND SERVICES and then click on MERCEDES-BENZ WORLD)

It includes their very own circuits! a 5 star hotel, parkland, boutique, showcase plus lots more. Yes I know what your all thinking. Sounds great.

Now we have been in touch with Mercedes in Stuttgart and also Mercedes UK and explained our ideas for an event to be held to celebrate the 25 years of their baby benz the W201 and they both think its a great idea. Mercedes of Stuttgart have partially agreed to lend out 10 of their museum kept 190s inc Evo I and Evo II aswell as a few DTM prepped versions, which would be shipped over to the UK museum for a short amount of time to coincide with our event. A great oppertunaty to see these cars in the flesh!

Now both parties (Mercedes of Stuttgart and Mercedes UK) are interested in our Mercedes 190 owners club and if enough interest is shown from us they will be only too glad to help out and make this event happen. What a great day out this would be!

Ideas are still in the planning stages and although it is a year away, we need to get ideas of the amount of interest that will be generated from our members so we can show Mercedes how serious we are to make this event happen.

Plans are also to coincide with Mercedes launch of their new C Class at the same time. Great publicity for them to have a great show of our 190s and how they are still going strong to this day.

Also we have had interest shown from Mercedes Enthusiast magazine who say they are very interested in covering a few pages on the event!

News Just In ********Retro magazine are also interested*********

All in all this could be a great oppertunity for our club and site. So basically we need to know how many people are definately interested in making it to the event next year (around July time, exact dates not yet made)

Its all still in the pipeline but if we can gather together this thread showing support from you all, it will show Mercedes how keen we are to do this. So lets hear from you all and maybe we can see 190s like this in the flesh-

All the best to everyone,

Kopier denne og legg den på mb-entusiastclubb, og 190 klubben... dere som er medlemmer der....

Its not how fast you drive , its how you drive fast!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider