Gå til innhold

Hva må til for å delta i Gumball?

Ranger emnet

awt

Anbefalte innlegg

Noen her som vet hva som egentlig må til for å være med i Gumball rally? Er en haug med penger nok?

Har sjekket siden deres litt, men den var jo umulig å finne frem på.

Nei, jeg tror ikke jeg kommer til å være med hvis det avr noen som lurte på det, med mindre jeg vinner i lotto eller noe.. Men hadde bare vært greit å visst.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 51
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

100.000, en bil , være over 21 og MYE flaks ..

er bare 150-200 som blir plukket ut hvert år .. flere 1000 som melder seg på..

PS: jo mer skjelden bil du har .. jo større sansynlighet har du for å bli plukket

[*] 2003 Lexus IS200

[*] 1999 BMW 318i - Solgt

[*] 1998 Mitsubishi Carisma GDI - Knust

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

For å si det slik .. det var i år ny rekord i antall Ferrari 360 og Porsche 911 .. bedre kjent som de mest kjedelige bilene i løpet :P

ingen ferrari 360 eller porsche 911 har noengang vunnet ..

eneste ferrarien som noengang har kommet først på en etappe var en gul Enzo i år .. men likevel vant Kimble tilslutt

[*] 2003 Lexus IS200

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hjelper ikke å ha en rask bil hvis man må stoppe hver time for å fylle bensin. I år kom to karer i en BMW 330d på 2. plass for eksempel.

De her som har sett den offisielle Gumball filmen fra Usa har vel fått med seg at Koenisegg(?) ikke gjorde det spesielt skarpt når det gjaldt å kjøre langt uten å få hjelp fra mekaniker.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

i år vant Kimble i sin Mercedes CL600 nok av krefter i den ja ..

eller .. CL 3000 som han kaller den da..

angående koenigseggen i 2003 så var da det en CC8S .. og mye av pris forskjelden mellom CC8S og CCR er nettop de delene som gikk til helvete i nettop Gumball ..

[*] 2003 Lexus IS200

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hentet fra Gumball3000

THE DATES

The 2005 Gumball 3000 Rally (the “Event”) takes place between 14th – 22th May.

THE ROUTE

The Event follows a 3000 mile route that begins in London and travels to Dubrovnik (Croatia) via the capital cities of Brussels (Belgium), Prague (Czechoslovakia), Vienna (Austria) and Budapest (Hungary). Then across the Adriatic Sea to Italy for a lap of Sicily following the route of the infamous Targa Florio Race. The route then heads to Rome for a major party then re-traces part of the Mille Miglia before finishing in Monaco for the Formula 1 Grand Prix.

ENTRY FEE

The entry fee for the Event is £10,000 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) which is based on two (2) people per car. The entry fee for previous participants in a Gumball 3000 rally is £8,000 (Eight Thousand Pounds Sterling). The entry fee covers yourself plus one (1) passenger. If you wish to have additional passengers in your vehicle the fee is £3,000 (Three Thousand Pounds Sterling) per additional passenger.

You are responsible for paying the entry fee for your vehicle plus any additional fees for any additional passengers in your vehicle or for your support vehicle. The entry fee for your vehicle and any additional fees for additional passengers and/or drivers or for your support vehicle are due and payable within fourteen (14) days of completion and submission of your entry form or thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the Event whichever is the earlier. Please contact the Organiser if you wish to pay the entry fee in installments. If the Organiser agrees to you paying the entry fee in installments the full entry fee must be paid by 31 March 2005. Failure to pay the full entry fee by 31 March 2005 will lead to either (at the Organiser's sole discretion) you being refused access to and participation in the Event and to you forfeiting such amounts of the entry fee that you have paid, or to you being liable to a late payment fee of £1,000 (One Thousand Pounds Sterling) in addition to the entry fee.

If you want to have a support vehicle containing your mechanics, security staff and/or personal film crew a company you on the Event (in addition to the vehicle in which you are participating in the Event) a fee of £5,000 (Five Thousand Pounds Sterling) is payable per support vehicle, which fee covers two (2) persons in the support vehicle. This fee will allow the support personnel access to parties on the Event and to essential travel (such as boat crossings) but will not entitle the support crew to any accommodation, Event merchandise or to any VIP services and/or facilities including the Monaco GP. The organiser reserves the right to require the support vehicles to be stickered like the participating vehicles as set out in paragraph 13 below.

If staying on after the Monaco grand prix, please contact Gumball HQ if you need assistance with further accomodation.

You must be over [21] years of age on 1 April 2005 in order to participate in the Event.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Originally posted by Kebab gud

i år vant Kimble i sin Mercedes CL600 nok av krefter i den ja ..

eller .. CL 3000 som han kaller den da..

Rettelse:

Originally posted by Kimble

Its a CL 500, yes! But after the Gumball it felt more like a CL65 hehe.

I was able to win this year because i did not care about traffic and always found a way. In Cannes it was the promenade :-)

Originally posted by Kimble

Correct. After the Russian Gumball my Megacar was TRASH!!! Thats why i prefer paying 10000 Euro for 2 cars + insurance + deposit without having any headaches after the Gumball. Oooohh, and not to forget the CL 3000 modification for 56 Euros :-)

Kilde: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/index.php

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider